Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Where are they now?





Lauryn Hill, Toni Braxton, and Erykah Badu one word, SOUL SISTERS (well maybe 2 words).
I remember being young and my mom would play Toni Braxton when she was in her "Waiting To Exhale" mood, Erykah Badu when she was in her Bag lady/Next Lifetime kind of stage and Lauryn Hill for her Miseducation. Well I learned from the best because I have five stars for all three ladies on my ipod. Anyways one word to describe these ladies along with myself is Eccentric. I miss seeing these ladies and hearing them perform live. Question for u bloggers WHERE ARE THEY NOW? I hear lauryn is in her diva stage but will she be able to get it together this lifetime or will I jus have to pull out her cd while blowing dust off of it to show my children one day. Last time I heard about Miss Braxton was when she had suppposedly was forced to cancel another four shows as she battles with a mysterious illness. I hope she is okay because I really would love to hear her powerful songs of wisdom again, and I hope im not jus speaking for myself. Last but not least Erykah Badu such a free spirt, so articulate with her way of words and swagg on a 100 million. My fortgreene sister is a activist but can i see some lyric action. Erykah we need you girl on the 1's and 2's not on the 3 different baby daddy's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention 300% lyrical delivery. Eclectic styles are genious!!! damn i cant get enought