Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sylvia's TITTAYS, YAY!

Sylvia, my fellow Texan, who now lives in NYC, apart of the band KUDU, singer & freelance writer. She is an exotic with so much sex appeal. When it comes to titties, I love them! I am not lesbian (ain't nothing wrong with that ma, do you), but a nice pair goes a long way in my book. Syliva has some real nice cleavage, and every time I see her, I stare more at her chest then her face...She was featured on the boobs, website as Boob Girl of The Week. Check out full story there. Enjoy the pics, Ladies & Gents



11 comments:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

are those real?

Gallardo Bastardo said...

I thank you for introducing me to these wonderful mammories.

Unknown said...

out and about! where have u beent girrrl?

Neesh B Fly said...

Really Nice Blog...hey check out mines neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if youlike it follow me..

DEEDEE said...

Hi Friend!!
Finally My Brand (RF) has a Blog Up!
Follow it Please. Thanxx

www.reneefredrique.blogspot.com
The essence of FashionArt.

-DeeDee

Bricks Stat said...

wow thats all i can say follow my blog

www.suburbanstat.blogspot.com

kimee said...

hahah dayumm.
these are huge!!

http://cest---lavie.blogspot.com/

JustNorman said...

i think i'm in love. HELLO.

JUSTNORMAN

ILOVEDYMZ said...

but those are not real?are they??
omg! please follow me 2

adorableafrica.blogspot.com

hihi

generic propecia said...

Hello people want to express my satisfaction with this blog very creative and I really like the views of the focus very good indeed Thank you for the helpful information. I hope you keep up the good work on making your blog a success!

Unknown said...

whats her full name ?