Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sylvia's TITTAYS, YAY!

Sylvia, my fellow Texan, who now lives in NYC, apart of the band KUDU, singer & freelance writer. She is an exotic with so much sex appeal. When it comes to titties, I love them! I am not lesbian (ain't nothing wrong with that ma, do you), but a nice pair goes a long way in my book. Syliva has some real nice cleavage, and every time I see her, I stare more at her chest then her face...She was featured on the boobs, website as Boob Girl of The Week. Check out full story there. Enjoy the pics, Ladies & Gents



12 comments:

[$ H A R O N A] said...

are those real?

E-Rich said...

I thank you for introducing me to these wonderful mammories.

JADE*ILLeen said...

out and about! where have u beent girrrl?

Neesh B Fly said...

Really Nice Blog...hey check out mines neeshbfly.blogspot.com and if youlike it follow me..

DEEDEE said...

Hi Friend!!
Finally My Brand (RF) has a Blog Up!
Follow it Please. Thanxx

www.reneefredrique.blogspot.com
The essence of FashionArt.

-DeeDee

Bricks Stat said...

wow thats all i can say follow my blog

www.suburbanstat.blogspot.com

kimee said...

hahah dayumm.
these are huge!!

http://cest---lavie.blogspot.com/

JustNorman said...

i think i'm in love. HELLO.

JUSTNORMAN

I♥Africa said...

but those are not real?are they??
omg! please follow me 2

adorableafrica.blogspot.com

hihi

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

generic propecia said...

Hello people want to express my satisfaction with this blog very creative and I really like the views of the focus very good indeed Thank you for the helpful information. I hope you keep up the good work on making your blog a success!

Azoz Tamim said...

whats her full name ?