Wednesday, March 4, 2009

If You Have Never Read My Blog (Read This Post)

So, I heard this song back in November the day before Thanksgiving at a loft party, and at the time I was right in the thick of a break up/break off of a friendship/relationship. The moment the beat dropped and the chorus fled my eardrums, tears began to roll down my eyes. I quickly wiped them away, mostly because I was at a party, and shouldn't have been crying and also because I try not to let my emotions out. This song is moving to me, and I as many never step out of their own shoes to feel where the other person is coming from in the relationship they're in, to get a glimpse of what that person is feeling. This song is full of emotions, strong ones, coming from a males point of view, and that is what I most appreciate about this song. Please listen and if you like it, you can click "Cold Pillow" which will take you to the download. Click the above tittle to go to Theo's myspace page.

Cold Pillow
Theophilus London - (feat. Jesse Boykins III)

1 comment:

Yasluv♥ said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song and his mixtape.. The shit is on repeat..