Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Keri Hilson Album Drops Today "In A Perfect World"


I am so excited to hear this album! I know it is going to be dope.
Hilson is not only a singer but also a song writer and belongs to a collective group of writers and producers called "The Clutch" She wrote some Chart Topping songs, "Runaway Love" (Ludacris Ft Mary J.), "Ice Box" (Omarion), "Take Me As I AM" (Mary J), "Give Me More" (Britney Spears), and "Red Light" (Usher), just to name a few. Can you just say WOW. K Hil, is that Bitch!


For a sneak peek of what Keri Has been working on download mixtape here, mixed by DJ LISSAMONET! Its so dope!
Please come out and support Keri, she deserves it. I am so glad we've got great new artist like her emerging from the drought in R&B/POP!!!
KERI HILSON IN-STORE SIGNINGS!!!
In A Perfect World . . . Record Release Party & In-Store Signing!!!
Tuesday, March 24th at 6PM
WET SEAL
42B West 14th Street (near Union Square)
New York City, NY
646.336.6914

2 comments:

Bucci said...

Did anyone hear her interview with Angie Mar?

She straight up said she had a crush on kanye and his creative ability and doesn't date in the industry butttt if she did...he'd be her ideal candidate.

Angie then asked her is 'ye was tryna get at her and keri responded "no and amber was on set. If he wanted to try, he probably wouldn't have brought her"


The last piece I wanna share is the part where she talks about not going in on ciara or beyonce. I for one believe her wholeheartedly. She said "I think I'm the best out there. I was just saying I was number one...not that anyone else isn't." Makes sense to me. She merely implied every other rnb/pop singer is an underling who needs to step their game up.....she never said it.


Andddd lastly...keri believes there Is a time and place for dresses and heels, but much prefers a pant...myyyy type of chic.



This long as comment probably should have been a post. Haha

Missie Rich said...

Why don't you Post this as a Post?