Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bangers.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a lovey dovey type and i've never been overly sentimental, at least not outwardly. Nonetheless, my cold heart is occasionally warmed by the sounds of emotional ballads so i've included two of my favorites for your enjoyment. The first is by an up and coming soul songstress with a voice that's reminiscent, in my opinion of the GREAT L. Boogie b.k.a Lauryn Hill. And the second, is compliments of Sebestien Tellier, who I must admit I've slept on, but it's better late than never. Tellier is a French singer/songwriter who is proficient in a multitude of instruments as well as in the art of producing baby making music. Savor the sounds.


Title: Lions, Tigers and Bears
Artist: Jasmine Sullivan
Album: Fearless





Title: La Ritournelle
Artist: Sebastien Tellier
Album: Politics


1 comment:

Missie Rich said...

I love both songs! I didn't think I'd like Sebastien Tellier, but that song is GREAAAAT (Tony The Tiger Voice)