Monday, March 16, 2009

Dr. Martens Primary Color Boots


Everyone who knows me, knows I don't wear Jeans or Pants. I do own a few pair but I rarely wear them. I love dresses and skirts...no jeans, not even jean skirts, a possible cropped jean jacket but that is it. What does this have to do with Dr. Martens, you ask? I don't wear those either!! Seriously once in a blue moon I may find something that I don't like but if a new style or color change comes around, I might slightly be interested. In this case I am, I can see myself rocking these $111.00 dollar pair of Dr. Martens not with jeans no way, but a damn dress, and some frilly socks. :)
I think I am going to get them.

9 comments:

Bucci said...

Ahhhh doc martens are dope.

There are some black patent leather joints that lace all the way up and with zippers on the sides that I'd sell someone's baby for...maybe

Anonymous said...

LOL...I think I want these!

Anonymous said...

Ahh cherry red dr. Martens, I'd love to be fully naked with these on getting it on all fours in the middle of the street ready to run if someone comes :)

Anonymous said...

Ill gross

Missie Rich said...

What in the HELL? LOL!

Super Noodle Rach said...

MOST DEFFF!!!these are hard, i love kicks that are one full block colour and these DMs are doin it! I say wear with a super girly floral dress..i got one for 50p, i posted about it today!

Missie Rich said...

Man, I think I want these as a gift...size 8.5
::Coughs:: Erika ::Coughs::
Just Kidding...I got myself.

I think I am going to rock them, with those jean booty shorts from American Apparel, the cropped football T in white from AMAP, mad gold chains, bamboo earrings, and a pony tail to the side...eating a blow pop...weeee

ShayB said...

dope a licious!

I would rock em!

DOMBER said...

lmao kalyn...just saw that plug!!!

muah ha ha

(this is erika on domi's login...too lazy to change.)