Monday, March 23, 2009

Caasi's Couple Alert!! The Dream & Christina Millian








Her blonde hair pics are the most recent, and although im a STRONG "Blonde's Have More FUN" advocate, IDK how I feel about her as a Betty. But nevertheless, I think they make a cute couple. You can usually tell when people are good for each other,,,they make good music together! That's the expression right?? Well check out The Dream ft. Christina Millian-AMAZING, Kanye West cover. Click on the title of this post to download or watch above. I like it! And i think she sounds wayy better now! She dipped it low & picked it up slowwwww, but now she's back =] Go girllllll!

3 comments:

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

It's a Good look for tha Dream

Super Noodle Rach said...

love the remix! i put it on my blog too !

Missie Rich said...

Yeah the dreams music is Hot! But I really don't think that The Dream looks hot! : /