Sunday, March 15, 2009

I Eat Fashion For Snacks


YSL Flavor Wild Cherry

Gucci Flavor Juicy Pomegranate

Louis Vuitton Flavor Watermelon

Chanel Flavor Green Apple

This Evening I deiced to check HypeBeast. I haven't been on HB in such a long while because I know I will be tempted to buy something. I ran across these super dope Lollipops by Massimo Gammacurta. I believe they're only available at runway shows for each Brand. I'd love to get my hands on one. Hands yes, not mouth, because I would save it forever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Super Noodle Rach said...

HEY! Thanks for the comment your blog is WAYYY cuter tho! I love the banner man the whole disney font thing!and you guys are so cute!il add your blog to my list too!you should follow mine too ;-)

and yes thos lollys ae sooo HOT! I would not eat them, no way!!!!

*sorry the comment above was by me too lol but in my MISS intern account! so i had to delet it because this is the personal one!*

Anonymous said...

yummy