Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nivea is Trippin!


LIKE WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER!? She sort of reminds me of Whitney Houston the Crack Head edition.
What happened to the cute roller skates and the soap? Maybe all that damn hair color is shocking her brain. I know Lil Wayne is from Outer Space, but where in the fuck is Nivea From? What is higher and further away then space? Nivea I suppose!

As we get older, I thought we were supposed to mature! -_-

Lil Wayne and Nivea at The 51st Grammys...I love Wayne but he looks A MESS!

Lil Wayne and Nivea at her Birthday party Last Year at Club Noir in Atlanta

5 comments:

ShayB said...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS!

Missie Rich said...

LMAO.

Unknown said...

thats a crazy biatch right there. She kinda socially akward. lmao

LaWanda said...

I think this b*tch has lost her mind or she been drinking out of lil waynes cup.lol

Anonymous said...

if i was lauren london i wudnt not be wit lil wayne cuz he did her foul wit nivea she looks hurt!!!!