Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This Is Why You're Fat (EWWWWWWWWWW)

Okay, I am a big food connoisseur/consumer/critic/binge eater, I love food so much, I put eating above almost all tasks in life. I live to eat. I love all types of food, I am a fan of mostly all shows on the FOOD NETWORK, I enjoy conversations about food, I mean anything under the sun about food, I love...but Ladies and Gents, this here website, makes me want to become not a vegetarian, not vegan but an air-ar-tarian (one who eats nothing, just breathes in air) It's that serious. There is no way in hell someone could find joy in eating fried bacon, with chocolate sauce, mayo, sausage and 2 pound ground beef burger on white bread, YUCK. Like this is the nastiest food site I have ever ran across, and I swear, I am not eating anything else for the rest of the day. Just take a look at some of this filth on the site. THIS IS WHY YOU'RE FAT!

Mega Double Stuff Oreo

French Fry-Encased Hot Dog On A Stick
The 30,000 Calorie Sandwich
Sandwich filled with ground beef, bacon, corn dogs, ham, pastrami, roast beef, bratwurst, braunschweiger and turkey, topped with fried mushrooms, onion rings, swiss/provolone/cheddar/feta/parmesan cheeses, lettuce and butter on a loaf white bread.
Bacon Cheeseburger With Chocolate Covered Bacon

13 comments:

Super Noodle Rach said...

EWWWWW!!!omggggg!!! LOL! wow, do ppl actully eat this, theres no way!

BTW would love to hit you up when i get to NY in june lol! i dropped you an email, but if you aint got it email me from my profile page ^_^!

Missie Rich said...

what e-mail did you e-mail?! It's kalynbias@aol.com

Yes I guess they do...but it is soo nasty

My homegirl told me that bacon and chocolate taste good together...yuck-o-rama

Super Noodle Rach said...

wtfff bacon and choc!!!nnahhhh no way mate lol!!! oh, i eailed the one that is attached to your blogger profile! lol i email that one now!

Bucci said...

First off you're very welcome for showing you the new fad diet. One look at this site will make anyone think twice about what they put in their mouths and the consequences of a few minutes of savory flavors. Lol, that being said: I'd go in on that french frie encrusted hotdog on a stick...looks like a corndog, only tasty.

Caasi.Tha.Ca$hieST said...

me too Verve,,,,low low key tho LOL

Missie Rich said...

Ewww E! Remind me never to let you kiss me again!

Bucci said...

Lmaooo...wtf k?

Why should my food habits put a damper on the love?

Good looks caasi... Keepin' it trizzzzy.

Missie Rich said...

Ooh because one kiss from a french fried encased hot dog could lead to some fuckery! Like bad breathe and a heart attack...let's just say in this case mouth to mouth won't save my life. And cheek to mouth could lead to pimples! Not to be funny but a guy in Canada had eaten a PB&J sandwhich then kissed his GF, who ended up dying because she was allegic to peanuts. Case and Point, I'm allergic to Fried Foods, You love fried french frieds rolled around in hot dogs! Case Closed! Its all love boo! I love you still!

Missie Rich said...

Fries*

Missie Rich said...

Damn I meant to say french fried encased hot dog and breath* grrrr

Missie Rich said...

Dammmn I meant french friend encased hot dog eating girl*

Missie Rich said...

Wtf never doing this from my phone meant to say fried* :(

Anonymous said...

It figures
a big bitch like u
Would have sum shit like dis
on ur bum ass blog
smfh
Wavin dis deep fried dick
in ur face