Friday, February 20, 2009

Rihanna


I was trying to avoid commenting about this entire fiasco between Chris & Rihanna. No one truly knows what happened, as with most relationships, and stories there is always two sides. I also would like to point out that, in most relationships the "bad" is usually omitted on both individuals side. With that being said, I have no further comment, because there is quite frankly nothing to talk about. I was given a link to www.tmz.com of the alleged photo taken of the bruises to Rihanna (picture featured above). "No man should ever hit a woman, the best thing to do is just walk away."_Kalyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NA NA NA NA FUCK OUTTA HER
GOOD FOR DAT BITCH
FUCK OUTTA HERE FUCK DAT HOE
SHE DESERVED DAT SHIT
I WILL WASH MY SHAWTY UP
I WILL WASH RIHANNA UP
I WILL WASH YOU UP!!
LMFAOO SILY FUCKIN DUM BITCH
U A BIRD