Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 'n' Nite Kid Cudi


Finally a video for Day 'n' Nite! The first time I heard this song, was around this time last year at a concert Cudi performed at (SOB's I think). The entire crowd was silent while rocking their heads to the beat, it was so surreal. I remember being on Aim with Callender trying to get him to accept the mp3 file for this song. I just realized while I blog, the reason he didn't download it from me was because he was there with a beer in hand, and that unforgettable smile, listening to it just like me along everyone else (DUUH KAY) Haha! None the less, I peeped his iChat, message displaying "Day 'n' Nite, -Kid Cudi", a few times since then. Cudi has come a long way in a year and I must say, he is mad cool and laid back, and I am so glad that I got a chance to be introduced to him through my girl Roxy! At first sight I thought that DustLA did the graphics for the video, but it was So-Me who also did the graphics for the Coca-Cola ad (SO-Me & Justice) for Club Coke that I blogged about yesterday. I'm not much of the one to explain things so well, but I can say, that the music video is fucking dope, and I'd like to see more stuff like this! I've always loved real life mixed with cartoon, like Roger Rabbit...

No comments: