Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MAC X HELLO KITTY






What happens when the icon known for her perfectly innocent playfulness meets up with M·A·C?
You get sex appeal! Sex Appeal in dark rich pinks crossed with black, and dripping Milk!

MAC did a very dark, sex kitten theme, versus a cute girlie theme, and I LOVE it!

With the release of Mac x Hello Kitty hitting MAC stores February 12, 2009 you already know I am super excited! I am a big fan of Hello Kitty as well as MAC makeup. I am glad to see this collaboration!

It's super sexy, and I plan to purchase as much makeup from this collection, to save and cherish forever.

Enjoy the photos listed above.

XOXO,
MISSIE RICH

1 comment:

sonjame said...

This is so tru. I love Hello Kitty and bought me a lot of MAC make up before the collabo and my natural sexiness has totally come out. And now I'm psyched that they came together.