Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lil 'Trauma' Mama




Lil Mama , to me known as Lil 'trauma' Mama,
some may call her the "Voice of the Young People". I decided to write about her because to me she is the worst dressed entertainer that I know, and I would like to know who her stylists is? You may have seen her on MTV's "America's Best Dance Crew" and you might have noticed her personality, she acts like she has been around for more than 20 years. Also last season she tried to make the hat thing a new trend, but she wore a discusting ponytail coming out of the top. Does anyone remember when Lil Mama wore the pink and purple lil bo peep outfit with the iced out pacifier to the MTV awards?? Well I do remember it as clear as day, she was named one of the worst that night to walk the carpet... My fellow bloggers please give me your honest opinions on this worst dress recipient of the year.. Do you think that she would be hotter and will her Albums sell if she changes her appearance, such as Rihanna :(....?

8 comments:

Bucci said...

lil mama's stylist hates her and he/she hates style. every week that girl is up there with some fuckery. it's like she's in a competition to out do herself for worst outfit.

Missie Rich said...

HAHAH YOU AINT NEVER LIED!

ShayB said...

I could help her! But it doesn't look like she wants any help.
I think its bad that in the world's attempt to "dress different"...
Most like this lil one fall flat on their faces

-sequinDot

Anonymous said...

Lil MaMa is trife as hell!

Anonymous said...

The Pony Tail coming out the hat..smfh

Anonymous said...

Good Post :)

Anonymous said...

Thanx for the comments! I'm glad to see that I don't stand alone in this crazy mixed up world, at least we can agree on something as small as lil mamas style. She is a hot mess! Fashion ticket #1 on my list, wait to u see who is next...lmao

Anonymous said...

I think she likes her style. Scary!