Thursday, February 19, 2009

Justice & SO ME x Club Coke 2009 (Do The Dance)




Club Coke, celebrating their 5th year anniversary of Coca-Cola's newest marketing campaign aimed at the European Dance Scene and their Love for the drink as much as their nose candy. I am not a sniffer but I often times will indulge in a nice cold Coke, most times cherry, but either way I do like to sip a coke. What better way for them to promote Coca-Cola than by getting Justice and So-Me, Ed Banger's designer to create the newest Design on the coke bottle?

Above are a few picture's and the video ad, which is inspired by Justice's Music Video "DANCE". The coolest part besides the pop-art design, is that the Bottle is glow in the dark! The bottles will be available in the best clubs around the world!

I'd love to get my hands on a bottle and save it as a novelty piece.

No comments: