Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sorry ALL

So I have been on hiatus for a while!! Shit is getting crazy in New York! Not all bad, but the bad things have consumed me to the point where I have just not been on-line like that. I am currently jobless, living off my savings, and trying to still smile. It is hard, but I will not give up on my dreams. This guy who will remain nameless, had been there for me for a long while and shit between him and I is on the rocks, and I really need him now, and he's being very Kanye West these days. I want more than anything to start my own clothing line and that seems to get pushed back more and more by the day. I am stuck in NY for Thanksgiving and Christmas, because I have lost my job and can't afford to fly home. It is forcing me to become more independent, which is not a bad thing, but more than that I am home sick and just want to be with my family. I just have not felt like bloggin, but I am back at it.


Stay tuned

No comments: