Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Weekend








So, aside from the mess on Saturday evening, I had a fun weekend. Lost of BBMin' with my new pal :P. I had a chance to eat at some great places. Cafeteria, my all time favorite for MAC & Cheese....its fucking BOMB, me and my roomie Zena shared the Mac ATTACK which is a tasting of three different M&C's! An orginal mac, one with bacon and the other is made with truffle oil. We also had their spinach and artichoke dip, followed by Meat loaf cooked and seasoned to perfection, and topped our night off with Red Velvet cake, it was good, but not as good as Cake Man Raven. I also went to a new spot in Brooklyn Called Foot prints which is home to the "Rasta Pasta" and many good drinks. The food was a party in my mouth, I just got done eating the left overs, and it was soooooo tasty. I had the rasta pasta with shrimp and grilled chicken, and every bite was soo good, the sauce was cheesy, sweet yet tangy. I had a Rum Punch that TKO'd my ass, and also a Banana Martini. They have drinks of all sorts, called crazy things like cocaine shooter, fuzzy dick so on and so forth...The atmosphere was grown and sexy, the vibe was so right in that place. I can't wait to go back. Check out the pics.

No comments: