Sunday, November 23, 2008

Married to the M.O.B



So, I applied for this Graphic Design position at M.O.B. Lanie of Hellz Bellz shot me over an e-mail telling me they were hiring. Boy was I excited!! The interview went amazingly well, I got to meet with the other graphic artist as well as Leah, the owner. I was given a project to do, they gave me an image of this Chanel bag, and I was to recreate the all over print and then do a logo T. I thought long and hard about what I was going to do, and you can see the image above. Sadly I didn't get the job, and I am still bitter about it! -_- That job could have really taken my life to the right plateau! Being that I love street wear, being that fashion and graphics is my passion and I myself am a MOST OFFICIAL BITCH! Everything happens for a reason, and I am hoping Lanie will recruit me at Hellz Bellz, because that would be even better! I have a picture I took with Sara from the MOB X Nike Collabo party (see above). Party was dope, wish i'd be partying and working with M.O.B, but the show must go on, I must get over it...

XOXO,
Kalyn

Please comment and tell me what you think of my designs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.