Sunday, November 23, 2008

Late Halloween Post











My Halloween night was soo weird. I ended up at a House Party in Manhattan, on Christopher street. If you're familiar with that area, you know off jump the costumes were going to be insane as well as the people. I got drunk in about 15mins, off Moet! I had so many cups. We took some awesome pictures, that night, but during the party someone stole Zena's camera, so I don't have many pictures from that night :(. I can't really disclose much of what happened that night, yes that intense! My roommate Zena was throwing up in the bathroom for over two hours, never seen a human lose so much liquid that wasn't giving birth or being shot! I was so drunk I could barely see, and I had my good ole homie Calledner to come get me and my roommate Zena from the party and drive us home safely. I thank him for that!

No comments: