Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello Kitty Water Fountain



How in the fuck can you call yourself my friend, and not one of my friends, that is from NEW YORK or lives here who travels to Manhattan or lives there told me about this!? I am literally in tears because I could have taken pictures at this Awesome sight! I am fucking upset, as all hell because now the fountain is gone, to Paris to be shown off there for a few months! I could have made so many memories at this fountain, but no, no one told me about this! Tom Sachs is the creator, with no permisson from Sanrio, he created this, and ooh how I would have loved to at least see it! This is History, and I guess no one is aware of my Hello Kitty Tattoos, or my love of Hello Kitty! ANGRY! If I could afford to go to Paris I'd go just to see this, do nothing else while I am there but sit at this fountain!
In the swanky New York City neighborhood of Park Avenue, you would have found a 21-foot Hello Kitty statue, two 10-foot tall bronze fountains one of Hello Kitty and the other of Miffy, and My Melody, but guess what it's been gone since September 6th!
FUCK! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aweee Kalyn!