Friday, October 17, 2008

Benjamin Bixby





I have been waiting for Andre 3000 to come out with his own line separate from OutKast clothing (remember that) for some time now!! I am currently single, but I had a boo, and I was going to purchase him the cardigan you see above for Christmas (saving up of course)! He would have loved it, as do I, but I will spend the $595.00 on myself at Rugby now, since him & I are no longer dating! This will be a cold winter, probably the coldest winter ever since I now have no one to cuddle with, make food for, and talk with! Pardon my tangents I can go on and on but I know everyone is sick of hearing about my love life as I am sick of talking about it. A few of these pics you see above were taken at Barneys Celebration of Benjamin Bixby's Fall 08 - Spring 09 Menswear Collection during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2009 at Barneys New York on September 4, 2008 in New York City. The white fellow is Barney's creative director Simon Doonan. The line is inspired by 1930's and drawn from old college football documentaries. The collection consists of 70 pieces, raging from $100-$2,000 and you can purchase pieces at Barneys co/op!. I like the photo ads they are very reminiscent of my grandparents photo's! I am just in love with the line, the classic style, similar to Ralp Lauren, which brings joy to my heart because its such a timeless look! Oh how I would love to see my old boo in a bixby cardigan, so dreamy! Ahhwell :P

No comments: