Saturday, October 11, 2008

Baby Trippin on LIL Wayne




I at some point was probably Lil Wayne's number one fan. After the Carter II (Classic) and a few summer mixtapes like Dedication 2 and Lilweezyana, Drought 3, Lil Wayne lost me. Somewhere after "I Feel Like Dying". I still got love for him though, and as you all know I know his Birthday is 9-27-82 he Just turned 26...and Baby, gave an already RICH man more money...A MILLION DOLLARS for his Birthday! DAMN....I ain't gone front...what more could you get on a Birthday if you already got everything...hell I don't know more money!? Baby, just bought some more time in that ASS...hold-on did I just say that? I mean the thought is nice and If that were me, I'd be speechless and in AWE, but that could possibly already belong to Wayne?! Whatever, people rarely read so here are pics for you to GWAK at!

Sorry, Wayne...CAsh MoNey MillIonaires' or not...that shits a little strange!

Who the heck drew "music saves" on his face LOL!?

No comments: