Saturday, October 11, 2008

Christian Louboutin Inspired Nikes

The Disclaimer
I am sort of trying to steer clear of blogging about the obvious, like Nikes, and all the shit you can just go to hype-beast and go ooh and awe "when's that coming out"...err I don't know...maybe in two months...or maybe it's out already and I am just not up on it...and yadda...cool shit you find on that blog to go talk to others about cause you think that makes you seem cool...ANYwhOO (clears throat) I happen to have read one of my friends away message's and it said something about CL's X Nike collab so I had to goolgle... This is what I found..WOOOWneSS!!
The Real Post
Aye, so I am a Fan of Christian Louboutin shoes they are so comfy and sexy. Each pair of shoes has the signature red bottom, Nike has used that as inspiration to create these Shoes you see here today, in front of your eyes....go head and look...steal the image...cause I damn sure did!

No comments: