Monday, September 1, 2008

PAINTED FRAMES I DREAM IN COLOR




YO!
This dude named Kari, sits on a milk crate in Soho, painting shades. Since I moved here in January, interned at Billionaire Boys Club/Ice Cream, I've seen him in, around about the same spot (everyday), right outside Express, near Forever 21, there he is just creating. My friend Alyse, a sun glass fanatic, bought a pair a few months back and I kept telling myself, I should get me a pair. Finally today Labor Day I went on a search for end of summer sales at my normal spots like Urban and H&M and didn't find shit. So I walked by Kari (for like the 3rd time) today, and talked with him for a while ended up getting two pairs, and since I am his "favorite", he hooked me up (THANKS). I really think it was my Texas accent. ;)
***So alright now Ya'll gotta go cop a pair, he "be" there everyday, no matter how hot or cold it is, hes making some custom painted shades...get a pair, support your local artist, we are those who bring you the flyest shit, you rock so well.

Take the D, F or Downtown 6 to Broadway Lafayette, exit the station start walking towards prince street, you will see Kari, tell him Kalyn the light skin, blonde haired, Texas girl sent you.

WORD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww hunnie i <3 you blog..



Oh, and he has the best name ever..