Monday, September 1, 2008

NO WHITE SHOES!!!!




Listen Fashionistas...
I am so not down with white after labor day, call me old-fashioned, call me SERIAL MOM, but you will not catch Kalyn AKA, Mi$ie Rich in them!
Ladies Monday September 1, 2008, is the last day, I want to see any Fashionista in white pumps, gladiators, or flats.
Originally, the rule was more along the lines of "Only wear white shoes between Memorial Day and Labor Day." The rule was ruled out, by some Fashion Gods, but I beg to differ! I just think it's tacky! I am not a stuck up person, but I will turn my nose, when I see such a sight. "Winter White" clothing (e.g., cream-colored wool) is acceptable, but iffy, and is best worn between Labor Day and Memorial Day.
THANKS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

KDB, i loved that fuckin movie!!!
and i am so against white pumps. ESPECIALLY after labor day

-elan

Missie Rich said...

Ahaha, damn right!