Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Keep'n Your Love Locked Down <3! You LOSE!


Okay, most of you who know me personally, know I don't have cable or a TV, so I am always late getting the news of reality tv, general news, music videos...etc. This song, Love Lockdown, by Kanye West I heard less than 20 mins ago which means I am three days late!!! My boss asked me had I seen it, and I'm like naw...so I went to MTV.com to see it...and it blew me the fuck away! This song, explains a certain situation I am currently going through at the moment. It couldn't have came at a better time. The lyrics and beat, send chills up my spine...gosh. I am rather speechless, and I'm going to stop this post right now. LOCK DOWN! (Till we lose control system over-load)

THANKS KANYE.

PS. I think this is about his ex-fiance...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel asleep on the VMA's before I could see Kanye, so I haven't heard the song. But everything thing my man Ye touches is where its at. He only speakes the truth and you gotta respect that, even if you don't relate

Anonymous said...

Why the hell did my comment come up anonymous,LoL!

Missie Rich said...

you can watch the video RIGHT HERE ^^^^