Monday, September 8, 2008

Mi$$ie Ri¢h Love Sick & Lazy



So, over the past few months, I've been studying cartooning, character art, and it's been a long journey trying to create this character, I am not 100% done with her, but I am satisfied with the outcome. I hope to make her more sexy, with boobs and a fat butt, but I am just too drained with this project. Starting a clothing line, is hard work, it's been a dream of mine, since I was in High School and several years later, I am making things happen. Be on the look out for my stickers!
I have been getting off track, with my love life, however that never seems to work, since I love too hard, and that in itself is draining, time consuming, and a whole other project! So many of my friends have been so supportive of me, and I've been leaving everyone in suspense for far too long. Blah, so that's really the motivation to make me push forward with my endeavors. In less then two weeks I will have my hand bags made, and lots of other goodies to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can be that drug you need...I'll eat that kitty kat all day if needed to be.

dress to impress the mirror . . . said...

i think she is dope.