Thursday, June 25, 2009

When the Birds Fly South -_-

American Apparel, a great place to get basic items to dress up or down any look.
Now, I am a fan of AMAPS clothing, because it's American made, and if I don't know what to wear or can't find something, I can always rely on AMAP to have something I can wear out on the town. AMAP has become very popular in the last two years, I have spotted some of the celebs like Amber Rose (most noted for the Red Disco Pants), Christina Milian & Solange. Trina's "LOOK BACK AT ME" video is decked out in AMAP. AMAP is everywhere, almost on every corner like Starbucks...

Now, the ugly side of AMAP is when these, hood as chicks, with pot-belly's, Cherokee D'ASS asses, drip titty's like a cow, spot the dog skin, and just a whole bunch of tacky nasty-ness step out to clubs like BBKings. This type of shit, pisses me off. I wonder did one girl tell one girl who told one girl who told every trif'ln chick to go cop shit from AMAP? PANIC AT THE MOTHER FUCKING DISCO! LOOK FOR YOURSELF!









DISGUSTED,
XoXo,
Missie RICH

12 comments:

Unknown said...

exactamuuundoooo! holy shiiit so true!

Anonymous said...

They have their shoes off in the club? Wow that is gross!

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

lmaooooo....
TRUE STATEMENT

Anonymous said...

WOWWWWWWWWW!!! I swear I think the same thing whenever I see shit like this!! For the record, I have the pink shiny leggings the 1st chick has on AND the pink mini dress the 2nd chick has on and after seeing this I'm not sure if I wanna wear them ever again!!

GEEK OR HYPE said...

oh oh my goos 1 pics the prety ass like that miss re

Gallardo Bastardo said...

7daysand7nights is like a haven for pictures of all types of bucketheads and scummycoochies.

yaya said...

i glad the baltimore hoodrats and hooch ass hoe haven't grossed aa out yet..i hope they never find it. =)

killuh™ said...

omggg; it looks like an american apparel store threw up on the projects!! wtf... NOT CUTE AT ALL. and the second chick looks like kanye with a wig. shoooot

Rachelle said...

yuck.

SimplisticSoul said...

agreed

Neon Diamonds by Melissa Burwell said...

http://theflystop.blogspot.com/ LOL this is a good post! ahaha "panic at the mother fucking disco"!- classic

kimee said...

omgg wtf lol
highly disturbing

http://cest---lavie.blogspot.com/