Thursday, August 21, 2008

Virgin Fingers


I am a net Virgin, unskilled, lost, curious, yet willing to go all the way! I am new to this Blogging shit, so trust and believe me, I am going in Raw but I got my Condom on! I've got a lot going on in my life, very positive, creative, cool things always happening, (like long drunken nights, open bars, mini dresses, making money, coming up with cool shit) and hanging with cool people. I'm a Graphic & Fashion designer, trying to build a team for my Company Mi$$ie Ri¢h, all I can say is stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite frankly
your weave looks horrible
BITCH WHERE THE FUCK THEM EDGES AT
you look hella rere
and no not rihanna
bitch RETARDED
hand across the chest
broke wrist
tight fingers
head tilted to the side
drool out the mouth
..your room is disgusting btw.